Monday, December 29, 2008

我很好

ya..just come back from trip
sorry that this year de trip is really worst
but still hope everyone was happy
hmm
when i was in penang
i was seriously drunk i think
sorry to two of my buddies
coz they take care me and let me disturbed for at least two hours
haha
anyway
thx buddy
u all let me say out everything i kept in my heart for so long ady
and
u also..
sorry that made u ma fan also
i really love u lot
with my true heart
with full of my strength
but after all i did what i can
come back to the starting point also
u say
now is not the suitable time
coz u dun wan any relationship now
maybe i should accept what u say now
every story got its accident
every story got its ending
story is telling buy human
human decide its ending
u decide me
i cant make any decision
coz i belongs to u
u doesnt belongs to me
so what can i do
sorry to make u so hard for so long
i am so lousy coz i said i will let u go
but i cant
i really cant

No comments: