Wednesday, December 10, 2008

haiyoyo

Friends come friends go

Those u tot will be your fren forever would left u also

Today is holiday

No need to go school

I should feel happy coz two more days going back muar

Hmm

I really love Muar coz of my family there

They are my V.V.I.P

Yesterday I dream of something that makes me scared

When I wake up

I feel so happy coz I saw my second sister just came back from school

Dunno why suddenly feel that any burden or stress disappear

When I feel scared

They are always there

In my dream

Everyone left me

I been to a place that I dunno where it is

I dunno everyone there

No one

Just like another world to me

Cry doesn’t make sense

Haha

Such a lousy boy I am

But no choice

I really need them

After those betrayer stories

Only family are always here for me

And maybe one or two frens that I take them as brother

That’s my world now

No love

No girls

Only family

Brothers

And money

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

family always there for u~~

Anonymous said...

My VIP! Muacks~