Sunday, December 14, 2008

how are u

hmm
its 2.30 now
but i still feel so untired
finally i am in muar and together with my family
so happy coz everyone of them are still so nice
sometimes i feel so alone and sometimes i like the feeling of being alone
there will be no one beside me
nobody and no sounds
sitting on the side of Muar Tanjung
can say as my "old place"
feel so relax
looking on the sky
moon actually so beautiful
stars are shining
the beach like crying
cars pass by
horning sounds
my heart have no feeling at all
in my mind
u will sit beside me
and never say a word
just sitting beside me quietly
until i say
lets go
and u will give me a smile
and say ok
after that i feel so ok about myself
at least i am comfortable after my weird actions
where are u now
how are u recently
anyone there treat u bad
have u grow fatter
are u smilling now
i dunnno
i dun dare to ask anyone
and also no one to let me ask
maybe i will feel better like this
nothing about u
no news
no ppl saying bout u
make me wont think about u
make me wont worry about u
make me wont miss u like i do now
stay happy k
promise me

No comments: